THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET MARKS THE FIRST FOREIGN MARKET
A very important year this 2018 for Fiasconaro celebrating twenty years since the first Panettone Fiasconaro in the USA.
The confectionery company based in Castelbuono in Sicily has found the best way to celebrate this event in its increasingly main foreign market North America.
With a total turnover of 15 million euros, Fiasconaro sees the foreign market in 2017 weighing 18%, the remaining 82% is represented by the Italian market.
The North American market is the most important foreign market for Fiasconaro in 1st place is Canada and 3rd in the United States.
In its long history, Fiasconaro has donated its fine confectionery products to 2 Popes, namely Benedict XVI and Pope Francis, and in this 2018 the Imperial Princess of Japan, and Princess Masako, wife of Crown Prince Naruhito have had the opportunity to taste the Fiasconaro specialties.
The great confectionery latest product of 2018 will be the “Panettone with citrus and Sicilian saffron”, with candied lemon, oranges and mandarins, juicy fruits, kissed by the sun, which best represent the character sometimes a bit ‘sour but at the same time the sweet of the land of Sicily. All enriched by the color, smell and taste of Sicilian saffron, rare and precious spice, which enhances the dough giving it extraordinary organoleptic qualities.
A Panettone made in Sicily for a special project that involves not only Fiasconaro but also a well-known company, sweet details on this exciting project will be anticipated during the event of next June 27 in New York announced at September .
During the event the first pastry chef Biagio Settepani, who together with the master Nicola Fiasconaro will realize the buffet of Sicilian sweets.